Growing, Learning, Loving
- We take infants from the age 6 weeks old into our full-time infant program.
- Each child has his/her own crib that is thoroughly cleaned every week.
- We follow each child's individual schedule as prescribed by their parents.
- Daily written reports are given to parents upon pick up describing their child's eating, changing, and sleep schedule for that day.
- Stroller available for outdoor outings.
- Baby sign language, music, and stories incorporated daily.
- Teachers are First Aid and CPR certified.
- We keep only four infants in our program in a cozy room with loving caregivers.